The View Status page provides an overview of your centers' invitation statuses. You can see how many invitations have been sent, how many are complete, and so on.
- Log in to app.kidkare.com using the same ID and password you use to access Minute Menu CX.
- From the menu to the left, click eForms.
- Click View Status.
- Set filters for the information to view.
- Click the State drop-down menu and select the state(s) to view. This option is only available if you are set up for multiple states.
- Click the Centers drop-down menu and select the specific center(s) to view.
- Select EF, IEF, or both.
- Click the Invitation Sent Date drop-down menu and select 30 Days, 60 Days, 90 Days, or Custom Date. If you select Custom Date, set a date range in the From/To boxes.
- Click Go.
- Click each column to sort information in ascending or descending order.
- Click a center name to view that center in Observer Mode.
- Click next to Export and View or All to export eForms status information.
- Export View: This exports the information displayed on the View Status page.
- Export All: This exports complete invitation status details.
Once you have invitations in the Submitted status, you can approve and renew them. For more information, see Approve and Renew.
Customizing the View Status Page
Click in the top-right corner to choose which columns to display. You can also filter by access to the eForms feature. Possible columns include:
- Total Sent
- Not Started
- In Progress
- Needs Approval
- Sponsor Approved
- Manually Completed
|Not Started||The parents have not started filling out the form yet.|
|In Progress||The parents have started filling out the form, but have not yet finished.|
|Needs Approval||The form needs to be approved (by you or the center).|
|Submitted||The parent or the center has submitted the form to you.|
|Sponsor Approved||You have approved the forms.|
|Manually Completed||The parent completed a paper form.|
|Renewed||You have updated the system with the new date.|
|Canceled||The invitation was canceled.|