Center staff can use KidKare to quickly record point-of-service meal counts and attendance from a smart phone, tablet, or computer. Train centers to record meals and attendance in KidKare.
- Log in at app.kidkare.com. Centers use the same login ID and password they use to access Minute Menu CX. You can also create an account for them.
- Record attendance and meal counts on the Attendance & Meal Counts page.
- Confirm that the correct date, classroom, and meal are selected at the top of the page.
- Check the box next to each child to mark attendance.
- Click to record a meal for the child. This icon is not available unless the child is marked in attendance.
- Click Save before exiting the page.
- Click to customize the page display. Centers can filter by active or pending children and choose whether to show or hide photos.
Note: Centers need access to the full version of Minute Menu CX for things like enrolling children, planning menus, and submitting claims.