The following Menus reports are available. This list is not comprehensive. To access these reports, click the Reports menu, select Menus, and then select the appropriate report.
Centers can also print these reports in their version of Minute Menu CX.
- Center Monthly Menu Plan: This report prints your centers' menu plans for the selected claim month.
- Center Weekly Menu/Non-Infants Only/Infants Only: This report prints a single center's weekly menu plan. You can print this for a single week or the entire month.
- Master Monthly Menu Plan/Non-Infants Only/Infants Only: This report prints master menus for the selected claim month.
- Menu Production Record: This report lists the amount of food centers need to serve and purchase to adequately serve children in their care. For more information about this report, see Print the Production Record.
- Weekly Quantities Required Per-Center/All Centers: This report lists the amount of food required weekly for the selected center/all centers.
- Menu Notes Report: This report prints any notes centers entered when recording menus. It is divided into non-infant notes and infant notes.
- Daily Transportation Log: This report is a blank log for food transportation. It provides space to record the driver, route number, food temperatures, delivery times, and so on.