Re-processing claims is sometimes necessary if you process a claim, but some piece of information was incorrect when the claim was processed initially.
Note: Re-processing claims wipes out any previous claim information—including any adjustments you have made to claim counts and meal disallowances.
- Click the Claims menu and select List Claims. The List Claims window opens.
- In the Center section, select All Centers or Selected Center. If you do not already have a center selected in the toolbar, this filter defaults to All Centers and cannot be changed.
- In the Month section, select the Selected Month option or the All Month option. If you choose Selected Month, click the corresponding drop-down menu and select the month for which to view claims.
- If you operate in multiple states, click the State drop-down menu and select the state to view.
- Click Refresh Display. Claims that meet the limits you set display.
- Click View in the Details column for the claim to re-process. The Manage Claim Details window opens.
- Click Reprocess.