Spot-Checking Meal Counts
At-Risk sites should submit daily sign-in sheets to their sponsor at the end of each month. Cross-reference the number of children present on the sign-in sheet with the daily totals to verify accuracy. For example, if 22 children were signed in on April 30, then no more than 22 meals should be claimed for any meal service on that day.
To spot-check meals:
- Log in to cx.minutemenu.com.
- From the menu to the left, click Attendance and select Record Meal Counts (SFSP/ARAS).
- Click the Location drop-down menu and select the center to view.
- Click the Date box and select the day of month to view.
- Review the Total Claimed column.
Saving the Claim
- In cx.minutemenu.com, click Claims from the menu to the left.
- Click SFSP/ARAS Claims. The Enter Claims page opens.Note: You can also click the Claims menu in Minute Menu CX and select Enter Claims (SFSP/ARAS).
- Click the Location drop-down menu and select the site.
- Click the Claim drop-down menu and select the claim month.
- Review the claim information. To make changes, click Edit.
- When finished, click Submit Claim. If any errors are found, an error message displays at the top of the page. For example, if a center claims a meal for which they have not been approved, an error displays. Claims cannot be saved until all errors have been fixed.
Minute Menu CX will verifies the following information when saving the claim:
- The number of days claimed is not greater than the number of days in the month.
- The Average Daily Participated (ADP) count is not greater than the capacity of the center.
- All required values are supplied, including at least one meal count and number of days claimed.
- Negative counts have not been claimed.
- The claim does not exceed the number of allowable meals per child per day for the ARAS program (one meal and one snack per day).
End of the Month
Once the claim has been submitted to the state, mark it as submitted in Minute Menu CX. For more information, see Submit Claims to the State.