The following Receipts reports are available. This list is not comprehensive. To access these reports, click the Reports menu, select Receipts, and then select the appropriate report.
- Non-Profit Status Report: This report lists your centers and their claim amounts, reimbursement amounts, and any possible profits. This allows you to assess whether the centers listed meet non-profit status. You can print this report to PDF or to a spreadsheet.
- Center Receipts Journal: This report lists your centers' receipt entries for the selected claim month. Centers can print this report for their own center in their version of Minute Menu CX.
- Monthly Receipt Totals: This report lists totals for each receipt category for all centers for the selected claim month.
- Labor Tally Sheet/Blank Labor Tally Worksheet: These reports provides a way for center staff to record time spent on CACFP tasks, such as menu planning, purchasing food, and so on. Centers can also print this report in their own version of Minute Menu CX.
- Receipts List Export: This is a CSV list of center receipts. Centers can print this report in their own version of Minute Menu CX.
Note: All receipts are included on all of these reports, regardless of verification status. We recommend you delete those receipts you cannot verify before running any of these reports.