We generate invoices for centers who have claimed during the billing period. Your invoice may also include active center fees (excluding one active test center). We consider a center active if it meets all of the following conditions:
- The center was active during the billing period.
- The center was active at any time during the first month of the usage period.
- The center recorded attendance during the first month of the usage period.
- The center has previously submitted a claim at least once.
Billing Period vs Usage Period
The billing period is the month prior to your invoice date. For example, an invoice dated April 1 would be for March 1-31. The usage period looks back two months, whereas the billing period is one month. Following our example, the first month of the usage period for an invoice dated April 1 would be January 1-31.
Implementation fees are billed under the same conditions as active center fees, except, the center being billed has not previously submitted a claim at any time.
Refer to your contract for specific line-item pricing and any applicable discounts. Your invoice will list the following items:
- Billed Items
- Description of Billed Items
- Quantity of Billed Items
- Applied Discounts
- Total Billed Amount