Monitors can select disallowances on reviews, if needed. To do so, you must first set up disallowance reasons. Examples of why you may disallow during a review:
- Meal was over capacity.
- Not enough food served/insufficient quantities.
- Meal counts not recorded at point of service.
- Incorrect components served.
- Missing components.
- Improper sanitation.
Add as many disallowance reasons, as needed.
- Click the Tools menu and select Manage Review Disallow Reasons. The Manage Review Disallow Reasons dialog box opens.
- Click Add. A blank row is added to the list.
- Click the new row and enter the disallowance reason.
- Click Save.
- Continue to add as many reasons, as needed.
These reasons populate the Disallow Reason drop-down menu in the Add New Review Disallow tab.