Note: In order to access the new SFSP feature from MinuteMenuCX, you must first upgrade your software to the most current version.
Note: You can now enter SFSP Meal Counts in KidKare. Use this feature for any SFSP sites where children are not enrolled. If you have a SFSP site with enrolled children, you will use KidKare Attendance and Meal Counts for centers.
Access the SFSP Feature
- Login to CX and choose the ARAS center in the Select Center drop down at the top of the screen.
- Click the Menus/Attendance menu and select Record Meal Counts (SFSP/ARAS). The Meals and Attendance screen in KidKare opens in a web browser.
- From here, you can view or edit meal counts. See Record Attendance and Meal Counts for more details on how to do this.
How to Access Additional Sites in KidKare
- From the screen above, Click on Exit Observer Mode in the top right corner
- A full center list appears. Select the next center you would like to view by clicking on the name of the center.
SFSP Custom Field Settings
ARAS/SFSP Settings can only be accessed through KidKare.
- Login to KidKare using your CX credentials.
- Click on the gray gear icon on the to left of the main menu.
- Scroll down to the ARAS/SFSP Settings section.
- Add up to 3 custom fields on the Attendance and Meal Count screen but moving the toggle to yes and typing in the name of the custom field.
- Click SAVE.
Data Entry Options
SFSP Sites have the following data entry options:
- Record meal counts directly into the program during the meal service on a tablet, smartphone, or computer.
- Record point-of-service meal counts on paper and transfer them into KidKare later.
- Record point-of-service meal counts on paper and turn that information into their sponsor. The sponsor can then enter the information into the program.