- Click the Menus/Attendance menu and select Record Meal Counts (SFSP/ARAS). The Record Served Meals page opens in a web browser.Note: You can also open a browser and go directly to cx.minutemenu.com.
- Click the Location drop-down menu and select the center/site. Only those centers marked as Summer Food Program or At-Risk in the Manage Center Information License/Schedule tab display in this menu.
- Click the Day box and select the date to view. This box defaults to the current date.
Data Entry Options
Centers have the following data entry options:
- Record meal counts directly into the program during the meal service on a tablet, smartphone, or computer.
- Record point-of-service meal counts on paper and transfer them into cx.minutemenu.com later.
- Record point-of-service meal counts on paper and turn that information into their sponsor. The sponsor can then enter the information into the program.