If you have enabled individual infant menu reporting, you can print individual infant menus. The Infant Feeding Report lists menus for each infant served and includes the following for each meal:
- Meal Components
- Food Served by Component
- Quantity Required by Component
- Quantity Served by Component
Note: Quantity served is only included if you have set policy M.01 to Y.
This report also includes information such as, the center's name and site number, whether the parent accepts center formula and/or food, the infant's age in months, the infant's date of birth, and more.
Each infant is listed on a separate page. This report is sorted by child name, and you can print it for all active centers or for your selected center.
To print this report:
- Click Reports, select Menus, and click Infant Feeding Report. The Centers dialog box opens.
- Select the Selected Center option or the All Active Centers option.
- Click Continue. The Select Date Range dialog box opens.
- Select the date range for which to run the report. To run this report for a single day, set the same date in the Starting Date and Ending Date boxes.
- Click Run Report.