The Billing Details report lists your monthly invoice details by site. You can run this report for the current or previous months as you are billed. It lists the following:
- Center #: This is the number for the center for which there was a charge associated.
- Center Name: This is the name of the center associated with the Center ID.
- Fee Type: This column lists the type of fee charged for the center. This can include the following:
- Claim Fee
- Claiming Center Fee
- Implementation Fee
- Active Center Fee
- Claim Month: This is the claim month associated with the displayed reimbursement. If a center has claims for more than one month, the center will appear multiple times on the report (once for each claim month claim fee).
- Date Processed: This displays the most recent date processed associated with the reimbursement. This includes claims that were re-processed, where billing is charging for an adjustment. For example, if billing is run in December, and there is a September claim that was processed in October and re-processed in November, the Billing Details report shows a Claim Month of September and a Date Processed for November.
- Total Federal Reimbursement: This is the sum of the total federal reimbursement amount, including cash in lieu for the center.
- Cash in Lieu (Lunch): This is the sum of the cash in lieu amounts for lunch for the center.
- Cash in Lieu (Dinner): This is the sum of the cash in lieu amounts for dinner for the center.
- Billable Reimbursement: This is the total billable reimbursement for the center. This is calculated by subtracting the Cash in Lieu (Lunch) and Cash in Lieu (Dinner) amounts from the Total Federal Reimbursement amount.
- Billing Amount: This is the total billable amount for each center.
Required Permissions: Users must have the Manage Settings/Policies permission enabled for their account to access this report. For more information about setting permissions, see Create Staff Types or Create Staff Accounts.
You run this report in KidKare.
- Log in to app.kidkare.com. Use the same credentials you use to access Minute Menu CX.
- From the menu to the left, click Billing Report. The Billing Report page opens.
- Click and select the month for which to print the report.Note: You cannot select future months.
- Click Go. The report is generated.
- Use the blank boxes in the Center # and Center Name columns to filter to a specific site. You can also use the drop-down menus in the Fee Type and Claim Month columns to filter by fee and claim month.
- Click a column header to sort in ascending or descending order by that column.
- Click Export to export the report to a spreadsheet (XLSX) file.