If you mistakenly entered a child into Minute Menu CX twice, you may need to delete the child record entirely, or merge the child records.
- Click the Select Center drop-down menu and select the center.
- Click the Tools menu and select Delete Child. The Delete Child dialog box opens.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the child to delete.
- Click Delete. Children who have never been claimed and/or have household income entered are deleted immediately. You cannot recover deleted records. If the child has ever been marked in attendance or has household income entered, the program asks if the record should be merged. Children who have been claimed or who have household income entered cannot be deleted—they can only be merged.
- To merge records, click Yes at the prompt.
- Click the Select Child drop-down menu and select the child with which to merge the deleted child.
- Click Merge Child. All of the child records are merged into the child record you selected. In the example shown below, John Smith's name will be removed from the child list, but the records still exist under Johnny A. Smith.