Certain states require centers to record leftover quantities for each meal. When your centers record these quantities, they are added to the Menu Production Record. Centers can only record leftover quantities for meals for the current date or past date—they cannot record them for future dates. Leftover quantities do not affect claims processing.
Note: You must set Policy M.01f to Y to enable this feature. For more information about changing policies in Minute Menu CX, see Set Policies and Preferences.
To record leftover quantities:
- Click the Menus/Attendance menu and select Record Center Menus.
- Ensure the correct date and meal are selected.
- Click next to each meal component to select foods for each age group.
- Click Save.
- Click Record Leftover Quantities in the Non-Infant Foods or Infant Foods section. The Record Leftovers window opens.
- Click the Qty box for each food listed and enter the amount of food left after the meal. You can only enter leftover quantities for the meal components selected in Step 3.
- When finished, click Save.
- Repeat Steps 5-7 for the remaining age group. For example, if you recorded leftover quantities for non-infants, you must now do the same for infants.
How Leftover Quantities Impact the Menu Production Record
If you enable this feature, the Leftover Qty column is added to the Menu Production Record between the Actual Qty Prepared and Special Notes columns. This column will only contain data if a center records leftover quantities. For more information about the Menu Production record, see Menu Production Record.