We recommend sponsors retain accurate email addresses for each of their sites. Email provides a convenient way for sponsors to provide their sites with important documentation and reports, and vise versa. Use the Center List Export File to quickly locate sites for whom you are missing an email address. You can then call the site listed on the report so you can update their contact information in Minute Menu CX.
To do so:
- First, generate the report.
- Click the Reports menu, select Centers, and click Center List Export. The Center Filter window opens.
- Accept the default Status filter (Active) and click Next. The Select Output for Export File window opens.
- Check the Director's Contact Info and Director's Name boxes.
- Click Next. The report is generated and opens in your spreadsheet program.
- Save the report to your computer.
- Filter the resulting spreadsheet to show blank email addresses only. Note that these instructions are Excel-specific.
- Click the first row of the Email column.
- Click Sort & Filter in the top-right corner of the Home tab and select Filter. The first row of each column in the spreadsheet is now a drop-down menu you can use to filter.
- Click the Email drop-down menu and clear the Select All box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and check the Blanks box.
- Click OK. You now have a list of sites with missing email addresses, as well as their director's phone number and name.
- Contact the sites on your list for their email addresses and add their email addresses to the Center Information General tab.